Besides SIM Racing, I love playing soccer games! FIFA and PES are my go to games!
I went for a good inexpensive set up that I could play, edit and upload my gameplay to YouTube. Here’s my Gaming set up!
1. Gaming PC: I’ve al ways liked the PC for its versatility. I went for the AMD set up because you can save a little money and get the power you need. I spent about $1000 to buy all parts and assembled the PC at home. You could buy a complete unit from Amazon or fix one yourself! I use the PC to play PES 2021 via Steam and to edit gameplay from both the PC and the PS5.
2. PS5: The new generation console is a gift from the gods! With that dual sense controller, it takes gaming to a whole new level. I mainly use the play station for FIFA 21.
3. Asus VP28UQG 28″ 4K Monitor🙁See On Amazon) For a proper gaming experience, a 4K monitor with a high refresh rate is exactly what you need. This one gives me the smooth buttery gameplay I need to play for hours without eye strain or fatigue.
4. Logitech C920S HD Pro Webcam: (See On Amazon) I use the web cam to show my face and wheel in live streams and some gameplay. My webcam of choice is the 1080p Logitech C920S HD Pro Webcam.
5. 2TB USB 3.1 External Hard Drive.(See On Amazon) I mainly use this to transfer gameplay footage from one computer to another. Sometimes I record gameplay straight to the hard drive.
6. Elgato 4K60+ Capture card: (See On Amazon) This is what I used to record PS4 gameplay and to host live streams from the PS4. The PS5 comes with a built in gameplay recorder but I still use the capture card when I want to stream from the PC or laptop.
7. Lenovo G50 core i7 laptop. (See On Amazon) This capable laptop helps me monitor my live streams and read chats! I also carry it around when travelling for Emails and light work. The main work horse is the Editing PC that remains in the studio.
8. Xbox One Controller: (See On Amazon) This for me, is the most responsive controller to use on my Gaming PC. I use it mostly when playing PES 2021 on my PC. It’s awesome! It easily connects to the PC as well!