The Nokia Phone is a classic feature phone. Despite its minimalistic design, the Nokia still manages to offer a range of useful features that enhance the phone call experience for its users.
Whether you’re a nostalgic individual who appreciates the charm of basic communication or seeking a reliable backup device, the Nokia is an ideal choice.
In this article, we walk you through on how to use your Nokia phone during phone calls. It will allow you to multi-task easily and get the best out of your phone. These instructions are used for the Nokia 105, 105 4G, 106, 225, 3310, 110, 8110 models.
How To Use Nokia Phone During Phone Call
During an active phone call, you may find it more convenient to use the loudspeaker. To activate the loudspeaker during a phone call, look at the right side of the phone’s screen. There, you should see the option for loudspeaker.
Press the button located next to the loudspeaker icon. By doing so, you will switch the call to loudspeaker mode, and the other person’s voice will be amplified through the phone’s speaker.
On the left side of the screen, you will find an options menu while you are on a call. This menu provides you with several choices that you can utilize during the phone call. These options typically include:
- a. Mute: This option allows you to mute your microphone during the call.
- b. Hold: You can put the call on hold, which temporarily suspends the conversation.
- c. End Call: To hang up the phone call, you can select the “End Call” option from the menu.
- d. Scroll through the options using the navigation keys (usually located above and below the center selection button) to find the “Menu” option.
- c. Once you locate the “Menu” option, select it by pressing the center selection button. This will take you to the main menu of your Nokia.
The loud speaker automatically disengages when you end the call. So you don’t have to worry about your phone remaining in loud speaker mode.